Kingsong KS-14S - 840Wh
Including €2.00 for ecotax
- Maximum speed 30 km/h (on private land in France)
- Motor 800W
- Up to 70 km range
- 14" tyre
(except specific products and Zone 2)
An information, advice ? Contact us!
CB Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer, Alma, Bancontact, iDeal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay
The ideal monowheel for beginners
A lightness between the legs for a better gliding ease and an optimal handling.
A design touch with the multicoloured LEDs on both sides of the monowheels.
It is equipped with a 840Wh battery allowing to cover up to 40Km and a motor power of 800W.
The aluminium pedals of the KS-14S are perfectly balanced and equipped with a non-slip grip.
Kingsong has 4 built-in 5W Bluetooth speakers that allow you to listen to your favourite songs while driving.
An integrated telescopic trolley. Inserted into the monowheel's shell, unfold it only when you need it. It helps you move your monowheel, without carrying it, when you're not driving it.
Designed for city driving, its 14" tyre offers a dynamic and comfortable driving experience.
- KS-14 S
- Engine Power
- 800 W
- Range (2) (3) (4)
- up to 70 km*
- Max speed (3) (5) (6)
- up to 30 km/h
- Max. user weight
- 120 kg
- 47,6 x 20,2 x 43,7 cm
- 16,2 Kg
- Wheel diameter
- 14" (35,56 cm)
- Wheel type
- Battery type
- Lithium Ion
- Battery power
- 57,6 V / 840 Wh
- Charging time
- approx. 5h
- CE, RoHs
- 4 built-in 5W loudspeakers. LED front lighting. Integrated telescopic trolley. Customisable ambient LED strips via Bluetooth application.
- This vehicle is restricted at 25 km/h on leaving factory
- Avoid reaching the recommended distance so as not to end your journey on foot
- There are several factors to consider when using this product. Among the most important: the driving surface and the difference in height, the weight of the user, the tire pressure, the driving style and the natural conditions (temperature, hygrometry, wind...). All these factors affect the speed and maximum distance of the product. Therefore, each user will have his own results. Test yours.
- Distance acquired with a full load, a 70 kg person on a level road and a temperature of 25°C. Other conditions may affect this maximum distance. Some batteries may have significantly different results.
- Speed limit by construction permitted in accordance with the EDPM law.
- Maximum speed acquired with a 70 kg person
- In accordance with the legislation, we remind you that a civil liability insurance is compulsory for this type of vehicle
You might also like